The GR20 - Corsica

Recently @adriaanb shared with us his experience of hiking the GR20 in Corsica which you can read about here:

Starting this thread for anybody who has questions about the GR20 and for others to share their experiences :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All,

Thanks, @oz for arranging this interview and of course this amazing new website and forum!

If anyone is planning to do the GR20 and/or has any questions about it, I am happy to help to answer any questions! Highly recommend this, since it is something you will never forget :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi All,

I did the GR20 as well (last summer) and I can only recommend it as well :slight_smile:. It was a great experience
If anyone is interested in costs, I am happy to share our spreadsheet with all spendings :slight_smile:

Regards, Dorian

1 Like

Oooh I would be interested in seeing a breakdown of costs. I’m always interested in that sort of thing :slight_smile:

Is there a way that you could share it on here / link to it publicly?

Sorry for the delay. It took a while to find it again. I will translate it into English and publish a link soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem and thank you! :pray:

Very nice, Adriaanb. I’ve done just a little hiking on Corsica, nothing like the GR20 though, and found it to be a beautiful island. Well worth the visit.